- April 29, 2021
Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center: What You Need to Know
The Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center is a new feature that Google Ads offers to their customers.
It allows users to automatically apply any recommended changes for your Google Ads account, which will help you improve your conversion rates and generate more revenue.
This post will discuss what the Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center is, how it works, why you should use it, some of the benefits of using this control center as well as where can I find more information about this new feature on my account page?
1. What is the Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center
Google’s new Auto Apply Recommendations (AAR) Control Center is essentially a centralized area where you can manage your account enrollment and discover helpful content and resources.
Google defines it as “Auto apply recommendations is an opt-in feature that continuously applies customized recommendations to your account, so you never miss an opportunity to reach potential customers.”
It’s important to note that Auto Apply Recommendations is not a new feature but rather just an easier way for advertisers to manage their accounts. It also does not replace the ads manager desktop tool.
Auto apply recommendations have the potential to improve your Google Ads campaign performance by automatically applying personalized account-tailored recommendations for you. These changes may be seen in both the Control Center and within your actual advertising campaigns themselves, so visit our Help Center if you want more details on what can be managed directly from inside of Google Adwords!
2. How does it work
Recommendations can help you get more out of your budget by improving your bids, keywords, ads, or targeting. You can get recommendations about this from our list. Please note that not all of these may be applicable to you. Recommendations are continuously added to your account based on how well you do with running ads and the trends in Google search.
Auto apply recommendations can add the following:
- Ads and extensions recommendations help you refine your ads, show your best ads most often, and organize your ads into better ad groups. Extensions recommendation types, in particular, help maximize the performance of your ads and can improve your ads’ clickthrough rates (CTR).
You might see these recommendations:
- Add callouts to your ads: Make your ads more prominent and improve your CTR.
- Add descriptions to your sitelinks: Make your ads prominent by using sitelink descriptions.
- Add assets to your responsive search ads: Help your responsive search ads perform optimally by adding headlines and descriptions from your text ads.
- Add responsive search ads: Show more relevant ads to potential customers by creating responsive search ads.
- Add responsive display ads Get more conversions at a similar cost per acquisition (CPA) with responsive display ads, which automatically adapt to fit available ad spaces.
- Add sitelink extensions to your ads: Make your ads more prominent and improve your CTR.
- Add structured snippet extensions to your ads: Make your ads more prominent and improve your CTR.
- Improve your responsive search ads: Get more clicks on your responsive search ads by increasing ad strength from improved headlines and descriptions.
- Use optimized ad rotation: Automatically show your best ads at auction time.
- Test new ad text for repeatedly used phrases: Improve your ad performance by testing new ad text for phrases used repeatedly in your text ads.
- Improve your responsive display ads: Get more conversions by adding assets to your responsive display ads.*
Bids recommendations can help you find the right bid strategy to meet your business goals.
You might see these recommendations:
- Adjust your CPA targets: Get more conversions by adjusting your CPA targets.
- Bid more efficiently with Enhanced cost-per-click: Automatically optimize your bids at auction time for searches more likely to lead to conversions.
- Bid more efficiently with Maximize clicks bidding: Get more clicks at a similar cost with a fully automated bid strategy.
- Bid more efficiently with Maximize conversions bidding: Get more conversions at a similar cost with a fully automated bid strategy.
- Bid more efficiently with Target cost-per-acquisition (CPA): Get more conversions at a lower or similar CPA with a fully automated bid strategy.
- Bid more efficiently with Target impression share: Optimize for your ads’ visibility with a fully automated bid strategy.
- Bid more efficiently with Target return on ad spend (ROAS): Get more conversion value at a similar target ROAS with a fully automated bid strategy.
- Upgrade your conversion tracking with data-driven attribution: Give credit for conversions across multiple ad interactions with data-driven attribution.
- Set a bidding strategy target: Use ROAS or CPA targets to control your campaign in the most efficient way.
- Adjust your target ROAS: Get more conversion value by adjusting your target ROAS.
Keywords and targeting recommendations can help you reach more people who are interested in what you offer.
You might see these recommendations:
- Add audience reporting: Get more insightful reporting at no extra cost.
- Add negative keywords: Reduce wasted spending by not showing ads on searches that are irrelevant to your business.
- Add new keywords: Show your ads more often to people searching for what your business offers.
- Create Dynamic Search Ads: Show your ads on searches relevant to your business that you may be missing with your keyword-based campaigns.
- Expand your reach with Google search partners: Reach additional customers at a lower cost-per-click on YouTube and partner sites.
- Pause poorly performing keywords: Reduce wasted spending on keywords that perform poorly.
- Remove conflicting negative keywords: People won’t see your ads because of conflicting negative keywords. Remove them so your ads can show.
- Remove non-serving keywords: Make your account easier to manage by removing non-serving keywords.
- Remove redundant keywords: Make your account easier to manage by removing redundant keywords.
- Review your keyword match types: Show your ads only on searches relevant to your business by trying additional keyword match types.
- Use broad match versions of your keywords: Get more conversions at a similar or better return on investment by expanding the reach of your Smart Bidding campaigns.
- Use targeting expansion: Reach additional customers at a similar cost per conversion.
Repairs recommendations help you fix issues with your account and improve the overall health and performance of your account.
You might see this recommendation:
- Fix your ad text: Your ads were not approved because of editorial issues. Fix your ad text to show your ads.
3. Why should I use the Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center
If you are having difficulty with your account, Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center is a great resource that can help fix these issues. It will also prevent future problems from arising. In addition, it could be a life safer if you manage many different accounts.
Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center can help you save time and increase your account’s performance.
If Auto Apply Recommendation is set up, the recommendations will automatically apply to all of your accounts without any additional work on your part. You’ll only need to verify that each recommendation was applied correctly for it to take effect. This
4. What are some of the benefits of using this control center
The benefits of Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center are numerous. For one, it will take a lot of the work out of your hands. It will also save you time and increase account performance because all recommendations for each account can be automatically applied without any additional steps needed from you to complete this process. Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center is an efficient tool that’ll help
5. Where can I find more information about this new feature on my account page
Auto Apply Recommendations is fairly new and a link must be sent to you by a Google Rep. So, if you are interested in this option, make sure to reach out for more information. You can also read through the FAQs on your account page or contact our support team with any questions that may arise.
6. How to access the Auto Apply Recommendations Control Center
Go to this link – https://partnerdash.google.com/apps/auto-applied-recommendations/home
What are your thoughts about the new Auto Apply Recommendations feature?